- 2018 Postdoctoral researcher, Gad Asher Lab, Weizmann Institute, Rehovot, Israel Circadian rhythm and metabolism
- 2017 Postdoctoral researcher, Romano Regazzi lab at UNIL, Lausanne.
- 2011–2012 Research assistant, Mucosal immunity lab in CHUV, Lausanne.
Proteomic study on endometriosis biomarkers
- 2010 Research assistant, Department of physiology at UNIL, Lausanne.
Development of a Biosensor for Caspase 3, production of plasmids, transfections, cell culture and microscopy
- 2009 Research Internship, IRO, Sion.
Bachelor’s diploma work in molecular biology
Production of expression vector BRET2 Gateway compatible
- 2012–2016 PhD, EPFL, Lausanne, Computational systems biology.
Phase specific transcriptional regulation of circadian clock and metabolism in mouse liver, under the supervision of Prof. Felix Naef. Next generation sequencing data analysis, circadian regulatory network, bio-informatics and bio-statistics
- 2010–2012 Master, UNIGE, Geneva, Bioinformatics and proteomics.
Endometriosis biomarkers, under the supervision of Dr. Geraldine Canny
- 2007–2009 Bachelor, HES-SO Valais, Sion, Life Science Technology, Biotechnology Major. Expression vector BRET2 Gateway compatible
- 2013–2016 President, ISCB-RSG-Switzerland, Lausanne.
International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB) Regional Section Group of the Student Council from Switzerland
- 2013–2016 Board Member, Bio-Science Network, Lausanne.
Organization of Lausanne Life Sciences Career Day in 2014 & 2015
- 2015–2016 Board Member, Hackuarium, Lausanne.
An open and community-driven citizen biology lab
- 2014–2015 Writer, Blog Bioinfo-fr.
An open blog about bioinformatics (in french)